Saturday, 21 January 2012

new icon ;D


le'damsel
The girl behind the screen



Photobucket

bonjour! Ze name is Andrea Joy A. Enriquez. just call me Ann and I will respond. Sabahan. 18 ; young & forever. wish a lot of presents on May 17th :) totally taken. so sorry boys XD I could be quite & shy but once you get to know me I’m sure you can’t stand with it but that is who I am. I like to smile & laugh alot. I can be TALKATIVE, ANNOYING, CHILDISH, CRAZY, NOISY, EGO, HYPOCRITE & CAN BE A BITCH. sometimes I like to be alone and that’s the only way I can’t hurt others and others can’t hurt me. that’s just how I DEAL with it. I heart & cherish every single people around me and I’m thankful to ‘em for loving who I am. I thanked Him for givin’ me my superb life, my awesomazing parents, crazy girlfriends & boyfriends & outstanding haters. haha. oh, and please just mind yo own business, okay?

AJEnriquez xx

TweetTweet
Tumblah'


AJEnriquez♥
Ann. 18 young. taken. taking Bs. Ed. Tesl at IPGK Tawau. love my bitches. certified bathroom singer. I'm not a Facebook status so you don't have to like me and I'm the kind of girl who will give sarcastic answers to stupid questions. :)

+Follow
Refresh


Drop your love
Place tagboard here ! I love www.cbox.ws
width no more than 320px :)


« Newer Post
Older Post »


ME GUSTA