honestly, I do miss that Eric guy. it's undeniable. the person that I usually love-cherish-misses a lot. deeply. and also the person who broke my heart into pieces. tipu la kan if kita easily forget someone who meant a lot to us before. I do admit I never found a guy like him before. kalau di ikutkan our relationship already reached 14 months and 6 days. gosh. I miss our late-night calls. I miss his companion while I'm doing my work, his willingness to hear to all my craps and makian and marahan. his getek-ness, manja-ness, minta puji-ness and so on. hm. he's a great guy, seriously girls. siapa dapat dia, memang she's a lucky one. but unfortunately, it's not ours, sayang. my friends are right, lupakan saja yang dulu. but I can't lie and deny that I miss you sometimes. it's normal ba kan? hmph. ndapa la, I will never forget you Mohd Eric Ahmat. and you're still one of my very best damn thing that ever happened to me. thank you. and thanks for bringing Timothy Nyanggau into my life. I wish and always pray for you my dear and hope that one day you'll find a girl which is way more better than I am who'll not do things like I did to you. Amen.
and I still remember TN once said to me before ; "saya tao mimang sangat susah syg mao lupakan dia. saya faham juga. tapi saya akan buat juga syg lupakan dia." :')

bonjour! Ze name is Andrea Joy A. Enriquez. just call me Ann and I will respond. Sabahan. 18 ; young & forever. wish a lot of presents on May 17th :) totally taken. so sorry boys XD I could be quite & shy but once you get to know me I’m sure you can’t stand with it but that is who I am. I like to smile & laugh alot. I can be TALKATIVE, ANNOYING, CHILDISH, CRAZY, NOISY, EGO, HYPOCRITE & CAN BE A BITCH. sometimes I like to be alone and that’s the only way I can’t hurt others and others can’t hurt me. that’s just how I DEAL with it. I heart & cherish every single people around me and I’m thankful to ‘em for loving who I am. I thanked Him for givin’ me my superb life, my awesomazing parents, crazy girlfriends & boyfriends & outstanding haters. haha. oh, and please just mind yo own business, okay?
AJEnriquez xx
»Leonetha Lion
»Mandy Patrick »Celine Matthew
»Wenn Wednesday
»Ekin
»RJ Adrianne
»Yvonne Qwek
»Ojah Titing
»Eva
»Azyanah »Friend
»Friend
»Friend
»Friend
»Friend
»Friend
»Friend
»Friend
»Friend
»Friend
»Friend
Ann. 18 young. taken. taking Bs. Ed. Tesl at IPGK Tawau. love my bitches. certified bathroom singer. I'm not a Facebook status so you don't have to like me and I'm the kind of girl who will give sarcastic answers to stupid questions. :)